Legal Practitioner Director
Rio Ramos is a Solicitor and Migration Agent. Rio was admitted to the Legal Profession as a Lawyer of the Supreme Court of Queensland on the 15th of June 2009. Furthermore, Rio is admitted as a Solicitor of the High Court of Australia on 9 March 2010.
Rio has primarily focused on the areas of Family Law and Crime. She became a director and migration agent of Australian Recruitment & Immigration Assistance Pty Ltd in 2012 and is now a Legal Practitioner Director of Ramos & Co Lawyers Pty Ltd.
Rio now focuses on the following areas of law:
- Family Law & De Facto – divorce, prenuptial agreements, postnuptial agreements, separation, children residence and contact, property settlement.
- Criminal Law – traffic matters, Magistrate’s Court, District Court and Supreme Court appearances.
- Wills and Estates – probate and letters of administration, wills, enduring power of attorney
- Migration – visa applications, inception to completion, transition from 457 visas to 186/187 visas, holiday visas, student visas.
- Buying and Selling Property – residential, community titles scheme/body corporate, rural and commercial properties
Rio aims to provide consistent, cost-effective and time-efficient legal services in Gladstone and surrounding areas.